The single most important thing that all living things need in order to stay alive is hydration. Doggie Water recognized the need for a high-quality source of hydration for man’s best friend and has developed the best dog supplements in the form of the groundbreaking Doggie Water drinks for dogs. Have you ever ran a long distance in the blazing sun before? Have you noticed how profusely you sweat during your run? Most doctors recommend if you are sweating a lot that you not only rehydrate by drinking plenty of water to replenish what you’ve lost but also replace all of the electrolytes that you have lost. Having a correct balance of electrolytes in your body is very important to your health because of the fact that they play a critical part in maintaining the body’s osmolarity.
Similar to how optimal rehydration for a human requires more than just drinking water, the same goes for your dogs. Doggie Water is among some of the best dog supplements because we have added all the essential vitamins and minerals that your dog’s body is craving to fully rehydrate, much like how you would rehydrate from drinking a sports drink.
Here are the major vitamins and minerals that are inside each and every Doggie Water:
- Thiamine: it is necessary for the proper use of carbohydrates in the body
- Vitamin B3: a critical water-soluble vitamin that is a major part of maintaining a healthy metabolism and cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin B12: being a water-soluble vitamin it is necessary for DNA synthesis, proper red blood cell formation, and neurological functions.
- Manganese: it contributes to bone structure formation, bone metabolism, and assists in creating the essential enzymes that are vital for bones to be built.
- Iodine: it is a paramount trace element that is a major component to maintaining a healthy functioning thyroid gland.
- Vitamin C: it plays a major part in helping repair and regenerate tissues, in addition, it helps to defend against free radicals.
- Choline: its main responsibility is supporting metabolism and brain function.
What makes Doggie Water one of the best dog supplements is the fact we have spent countless hours of experimentation and research to find the best percentages of the different vitamins and minerals to create the perfect formula for a drink to rehydrate your dog. The great thing about Doggie Water is we have worked with the best pet flavors research firm in the US to create four different flavors of Doggie Water that dogs can’t resist. The different flavors of Doggie Water are Natural Steak Flavor, Natural Chicken Flavor, Natural Bacon Flavor, and No Flavor. Once your dog has tried Doggie Water rest assured they will optimally be rehydrated.
If you love your dog and are looking for the best way to look after their health while ensuring they stay hydrated Doggie Water has you covered. Feel free to contact us by sending us an email at email@example.com and we would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Follow us on Instagram at My Doggie Water