DoggieWater uses only the best dog vitamins in our uniquely designed formula to ensure your dog is getting the nutrients he or she needs. DoggieWater is made with all natural ingredients, including electrolytes sourced from natural coconut water, all natural vitamins, and natural flavors. This is to ensure your dog is getting a truly premium product when they drink DoggieWater.
Electrolytes in sports drinks are generally sourced from salt, but we have found a much better, more natural source through coconut water and other natural sources. Many people don't realize that coconut water is one of the most plentiful sources of electrolytes found in nature. It is excellent for rehydrating after exercise and can be consumed by your dog every day. Dogs need electrolytes to avoid becoming dehydrated after play or exercise, especially on a hot and sunny day. Coconut water contains five very important electrolytes:
- Calcium: Calcium is a mineral that is essential for the processes of life, and, among other things, helps keep bones healthy, helps nerves send messages and plays a role in muscle contractions.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is important for many functions that keep the body healthy, such as maintaining balanced blood sugar levels, regulating the functions of muscles and nerves, and it even plays a role in creating DNA.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is one of the most plentiful minerals in the body, and it works together with calcium to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Sodium: Sodium is a very important mineral, as it is necessary for assisting in the transmission of nerve impulses, as well as sustaining healthy blood pressure and fluid balance.
- Potassium: Potassium is an essential mineral that supports the proper functioning of many of the body's systems, such as organs, tissues, and cells.
When your dog is sick, it is very important to make sure they are drinking enough water. It can sometimes be difficult, however, to convince your dog to drink water if they are feeling ill. Many vets will recommend adding flavoring and electrolytes to your dog's water to encourage your dog to drink and to replace lost electrolytes and avoid dehydration. Luckily, now there is DoggieWater, which already comes in flavors that your dog naturally finds irresistible, such as steak and chicken, and with a formula that contains electrolytes as well as some of the best dog vitamins and minerals to make sure your dog is hydrated and getting the nutrients they need.
DoggieWater uses only the best dog vitamins and minerals in our recipes, sourcing our ingredients from natural sources. Both you and your dog are going to love DoggieWater because it is:
- All natural
- Packed with vitamins and minerals
- Comes in four great flavors
- Refreshing and hydrating
- Good source of electrolytes
Water is essential to your dog's health, and DoggieWater not only offers your dog the hydration her or she needs, but it is also full of the important vitamins and minerals your dog needs to keep healthy, and to live a long and happy life. DoggieWater is specially formulated with the needs of your dog in mind, so why not give it a try? If you have a question about all of the benefits DoggieWater can offer to your furry friend, you can contact us by email at email@example.com at any time.