Wondering what the best vitamins for dogs are is something every responsible dog owner might ponder. Just because you feed your dog a healthy, all-natural diet doesn’t guarantee it still won’t have a deficiency. There are also certain vitamins that help specific functions in a dogs body. Well, we did the research. And we created a vitamin water that includes all of the best vitamins for dogs in one delicious product. Continue reading to find out more information about Doggie Water. Be sure to visit our website to find out more about who we are at the link provided here: Doggie Water.
Best Vitamins for Dogs | Top 5
With diligent research, we narrowed down 5 of the most important vitamins and minerals to benefit every type of dog. You can find more than a sufficient amount in every one of our Doggie Water products. The idea was simple: create a 100% natural complete source to keep dogs of every type, age, and activity level happy, healthy, and living longer. Here is what we found:
- Vitamin B1: Vitamin B1 really helps dogs metabolize fats and proteins. It is also essential in breaking down complex carbohydrates. All of these are converted into energy that keeps every dog’s tail wagging longer.
- Vitamin B3: Vitamin B3 is so important that it is required for the proper function of over 50 enzymes! It also keeps a dog’s skin healthy. It is even responsible for circulating blood throughout the body!
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 has been shown to prevent EPI. EPI, or exocrine pancreatic insufficiency, occurs in as many as 50% of all dogs. It is really common in older, more seasoned doggos. Fortunately, with regular supplies of B12, a dog’s natural biology will store it up and use the reserves if ever it becomes critically low.
- Iodine: Iodine is a mineral that benefits just about every part of a dogs body. It produces thyroid hormones, which effects weight, energy, and even mood. A study has proven that Iodine deficiency is more common in dogs that have been spayed or neutered, which can lead to cancer.
- Manganese: The mineral Manganese works hard to build healthy bones. It also promotes energy production at a cellular level. And it is absolutely necessary for a healthy, working nervous system.
Best Vitamins for Dogs | Other Things to Know
- All natural electrolytes from coconut water.
- Four flavors: All Natural Chicken, Bacon, Steak, and No Flavor
- No amount is too much.
- Each product comes in an easy to carry, eco-friendly 1-liter bottle.
- Dogs love the taste and enjoy it like a treat!
Best Vitamins for Dogs | About Us
Doggie Water is a vitamin water for dogs. We love our canine companions and know you do, too. Every dog owner knows there is no such thing as a bad dog. All we want is for our furry friends to live long, active, healthy lives. CONTACT US for more information or to order your Doggie Water. Treat your little puppers and old doggos to this delicious sports drink for dogs and you will surely be rewarded endless licks and wagging tails!