Does your dog have an active and energetic lifestyle? Do you need quality dog nutritional supplements to complement your dog’s diet? Is your canine companion’s hydration just as important as your own? If the answer is yes to any of these questions then check out our new sports drink made specifically for dogs: Doggie Water. Doggie Water provides the best dog nutritional supplements in one delicious pack of vitamin water that will keep your pooch healthy and happy.
At My Doggie Water we believe we should look after our dogs the same way we look after each other. That means feeding them healthy foods and ensuring they are well hydrated to accommodate their active lifestyle. With the dog nutritional supplements that our product provides, we have found a liquid form to deliver important vitamins and minerals for every part of a canine’s body.
It was important for us to keep in mind that a dog has particular tastes and favorite flavors, just like we do. For that reason, we provide our Doggie Water products in four separate flavors. Each one is equally nutritious and contains the same vitamins and minerals in every package. The flavors we provide are as follows:
- Natural Steak Flavor
- Natural Bacon Flavor
- Natural Chicken Flavor
- No Flavor
Doggie Water is packed with essential dog nutritional supplements that complement any type of diet. Made with natural electrolytes from organic coconut water to keep them from dehydrating, there are a number of different vitamins and minerals in our new sports drink for dogs. It is known that dogs need more water per pound than humans do and each of their systems and body parts benefit from the following vitamins and minerals found in Doggie Water:
- Vitamin B1 - Used to convert food and boost metabolism, this essential vitamin changes food into energy so that your dog can be fueled for any activity.
- Vitamin B3 - Required for the functionality of over fifty different enzymes, Vitamin B3 also gives your dog healthy skin and improved blood circulation.
- Vitamin B12 - This vitamin is necessary for the prevention of Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI) which is found in roughly 50% of all dogs.
- Iodine - An essential trace mineral that plays an important role in the body’s overall function.
- Manganese - This mineral not only produces energy at a cellular level but also helps to build bones and promotes a healthy nervous system.
For more information regarding our Doggie Water products and who we are visit our website at the provided link here: My Doggie Water. Be sure to Contact Us with any questions you might have or to place an order to receive our Doggie Water products today.
Follow us on Facebook at My Doggie Water