Every one of our canine pals needs necessary dog vitamins and supplements. These essential nutrients benefit your dog in the same way that Gatorade or Powerade replenishes us. That is why Doggie Water decided to create an electrolyte-enhanced beverage for dogs to consume to provide them with essential dog vitamins and supplements. Doggie Water is a sports drink made specifically for dogs. It enhances natural systems in their bodies and enables them to produce a finer coat, improve their immune system, encourage their respiratory system, and delivers it all in a flavor that keeps them coming back for more. If you want to keep your dog at its best, then consider Doggie Water as a part of their regular diet routine.
Doggie Water was a simple idea concocted by founders Bob and Stacy Whyte. It came as an epiphany while relaxing on the couch and watching sports team players re-hydrating, thinking “there should be a product like this for dogs. There is a need for dog vitamins and supplements, too.” From there, Doggie Water was born. Using a previously owned beverage business they utilized their resources and found the best way to distribute these essential dog vitamins and supplements in a tasty beverage that every canine will surely love. Delivered in the four flavors of steak, chicken, bacon, and natural each type of Doggie Water brings with it numerous dog vitamins and supplements essential to your pet’s health. Listed below are a set of these nutrients and a short description of their benefits:
- Vitamin A: This fat-soluble vitamin is known to be beneficial to growth, fetal development, immune and cell function.
- B Vitamins (biotin, folate, niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin B-6/ B-12): Helps regulate energy and metabolism, facilitates enzyme function, produces glucose, regulates hormones, enhances the immune response, and is responsible for gene activation. Additionally, folic acid holds a role in amino acid and nucleotide metabolism and promotes mitochondrial protein synthesis.
- Vitamin C: Acting as an antioxidant, it scavenges the body for any harmful free radicals and assists in reducing inflammation and cognitive aging.
- Vitamin D: Promotes healthy bone growth and is a key part of healthy bones and muscles.
- Vitamin E: A fat-soluble vitamin that is important towards cell function and fat metabolism. Without it, your dog can encounter eye, muscle, or reproductive issues.
- Vitamin K: Essential towards blood clotting for your dog and a deficiency might lead to hemorrhaging or even death.
- Choline: Brings support to your dog’s brain and liver and can even prevent epilepsy if your dog is further along in life.
Our idea at Doggie Water was to bring the science behind our sports drinks to benefit the lives of our canine companions. We firmly believe that our dogs’ lives are as important as our own and urge you to Contact Us so that we can keep your dog in good health. Investigate our website for more information at the link provided: Doggie Water.
Facebook: Doggie Water