Are you looking for nutritional supplements for dogs? Do you want liquid vitamins and nutritional supplements for dogs that can be easily carried to all of your favorite play areas? Doggie Water has created the perfect recipe of vitamins and nutritional supplements for dogs in liquid form. In essence, it is a sports drink for your favorite furry friend. Much like our own human sports drinks and vitamin waters, Doggie Water comes in a variety of flavors and is packed with natural electrolytes. To find out more about our product continue reading this article and be sure to visit our website at My Doggie Water.
Doggie Water was a simple idea thought up by founders Bob and Stacy Whyte. One day while watching an athlete hydrate during sports game they pondered, “There should be a product like this for dogs. There is a need for dog vitamins and nutritional supplements, too.” So, the two of them decided to put their idea quickly into action. By experimenting with different recipes and researching the essential vitamins and minerals for an active dog’s health they settled on what has now become a successful product. Below is a list of the key vitamins and nutrients found in every bottle of Doggie Water:
- Vitamin A: A fat-soluble vitamin that has been found to be helpful for a dog’s growth, fetal development, boosts immunity, and promotes healthy cell function.
- B Vitamins (vitamin B-6/ B-12, biotin, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, folate, pantothenic acid): These help to regulate metabolism and energy production, facilitate enzyme function, produce glucose, regulate hormones, enhance immune responses, and are even responsible for gene function. Also, folic acid has a role in amino acid and nucleotide metabolism and it promotes mitochondrial protein synthesis.
- Vitamin C: This acts as an antioxidant and scavenges the body for harmful free radicals while also assisting in inflammation reduction and cognitive aging.
- Vitamin D: An essential vitamin to keep bones and muscles healthy and promotes healthy bone growth.
- Vitamin E: A fat-soluble vitamin crucial for fat metabolism that also works towards cell function. It helps to prevent eye, muscle, and reproductive issues.
- Vitamin K: Important for blood clotting and a lack of this vitamin could result in hemorrhaging or possible death.
- Choline: A nutrient that supports a dog’s brain and liver and has been found to prevent epilepsy in mature adult dogs.
If you would like to read more about who we are and why we created this sports drink for dogs then visit our website at My Doggie Water. Please Contact Us if you have any additional questions and read some of our other articles to find out other ways our product can help your constant companion. You can also find us on Facebook at My Doggie Water.