Rewarding your dog for doing a trick or just being a good boy (or girl) is just as satisfying for owners as it is for the pets themselves. But we have to be careful. Most dogs don’t know when to say no and it is really easy to exceed the recommended number of tasty dog treats without even thinking about it. But what if I told you that now there is an alternative option you never have to feel guilty about.
In fact, now there is a new type of specialty, tasty dog treats that are all-natural, packed with important vitamins, and delicious to the last drop. I’m talking, of course, about Doggie Water, the vitamin water for dogs. You can read more about these tasty dog treats in the article below. Or visit our website for a more insightful view of who we are and what we stand for here: DoggieWater.
Tasty Dog Treats | Guilt-Free
Guilt-free is the perfect way to describe the feeling of giving your favorite pooch its very own serving of our vitamin-enhanced DoggieWater. Proper research led us down a path of discovery to figure out what the most important vitamins and minerals for dogs of any size, age, or breed actually are. These 5 vitamins and minerals combine to promote healthy body functions in every system found in your little doggo and big ole pupper’s bodies.
- Vitamin B1 helps dogs metabolize their food and then convert that food into much-needed energy.
- Vitamin B3 promotes healthy skin, good circulation, and is necessary for the proper function of over 50 separate minerals.
- Vitamin B12 has been proven to be deficient in over 50% of all dog breeds. Even with the right diet, this vitamin can be elusive and is a vital part of combating EPI (exocrine pancreatic insufficiency).
- Iodine levels have been directly linked to efficient thyroid functions and more and more research is also proving it to have cancer reducing properties.
- Manganese helps the nervous system to function properly, builds healthy bones, and even produces energy at the cellular level.
Water is the #1 part of any dog’s diet. Complete hydration is key to keeping any dog living, feeling, and looking as healthy as possible. DoggieWater is made up primarily of a coconut water base, giving it naturally occurring electrolytes and other nutrients important to any dog’s lifestyle.
DoggieWater comes in four different flavors and is packaged in one-liter size eco-friendly pouches, making it the perfect travel companion. Our hope is for dog owners that have an active relationship with their dog can enjoy the convenience of bringing hydration on walks, to parks, or wherever else your adventures take you.
Click Here to order DoggieWater in 4-packs of Natural Bacon, Chicken, or Steak flavor. We also have an original No Flavor option available, as well.
For additional information, Contact Us.Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube